We’re looking for people who are able to buy food and essentials from Co-op, then deliver to people in their area who need it.
Last updated 31 March 2020
How it works
- Sign in and apply to volunteer.
- When we know someone in your area needs essentials, we'll contact you to check if you're available.
- We’ll give you the name, address and phone number of the person who needs essentials.
- Contact the person to arrange a time to collect their gift card and shopping list.
- Go to Co-op and buy the shopping they requested.
- Deliver the shopping to the doorstep of the person.
To volunteer you must
- be over 18
- be under 70
- not be pregnant
- have no coronavirus symptoms, like a cough or high temperature
- not share a household with anyone with any coronavirus symptoms
- not have any health conditions that make you vulnerable to coronavirus
- have read the government guidance on social distancing
- have a valid UK passport, driving licence or biometric residence permit
- have a device which allows you to take a photograph of yourself for identification – we recommend using a smartphone if you have one
- have a Co-op account
Already have an account?