How it works
- Tell us you need to get food and other essentials delivered.
- Call us to buy a Co-op gift card.
- We’ll give your contact details to someone in your area who can help you.
- They’ll contact you to arrange a time to pick up your shopping list and gift card.
- They’ll pick up your shopping and deliver it to your doorstep.
Who can use it
This service is for people who are unable to get to their local Co-op at the moment because they:
- are over 70
- are pregnant
- have coronavirus symptoms
- share a household with someone with coronavirus symptoms
- have health conditions that make them vulnerable to coronavirus