Why host a music experience?
What’s in it for you?
Hosting a music activity means you can:
- share your passion for music
- learn new skills
- boost your confidence with an audience
- get better at presenting
- bring your community together
What’s in it for your community?
- bring different people together
- build morale, belonging and participation
- increase the understanding of brain health and how to use music and sound to improve it
- increase lung and circulation health
- improve mental wellbeing and resilience by teaching how to focus the brain
- boost the formation of new brain cells through learning new songs
- improve memory through practice and repetition