We’re trying to make things better for people of all abilities, ages, incomes, race, ethnicity and gender in and around Frome. We do this by reconnecting people with food, nature and one another, by re-skilling the population in food production and healthy eating and by producing food that everyone in our local communities can access, in ways that support our natural environment.
What we need
- People to join the group
- People to attend the group's activities
Equipment or resources we need
- Camping equipment
- Event tables and chairs
- Gardening tools
- Kitchen and catering equipment
- Wood and other raw materials
- Seeds and plants
- Printers or printing
Volunteer for the group
All people are welcome to volunteer with prior arrangement with the project team.
Volunteers need to wear appropriate clothing for the weather.
We have water on-site and depending on Covid-19 we will provide tea.
Tasks we need help with
- Helping to run the group or activity
- Maintenance and upkeep of community spaces
- Befriending (for example, chatting to someone, accompanying them on appointments)
- Preparing and serving food and drink
Organised by Elise Wach
- Email the organiser: email@example.com
- Call the organiser: 07856 260 786
- View the website: facebook.com
- View Facebook page
I am one of 4 co-founders of Frome Field 2 Fork. We started planning the social enterprise in 2018 based on a shared vision of reconnecting people with their food in meaningful ways.
My own experience has shown me that working outside in nature and with a diversity of other people can be immensely therapeutic and transformative.
I love co-creating a space for more people to experience this magic.