We need help with
- Helping with workshops and events
- Guiding walking group
- Administration and technical design
- Barista and front of house service
- Kitchen assistant
- Food collection
- DIY skills
- Being a digital inclusion champion
Who it's for
All volunteers welcome with all ranges of skills.
There are opportunities for all.
You must have respect for cultural diversity and equal opportunities and want to work as part of a fantastic team.
What we provide
In return we offer:
- team get togethers
- IT skills
- access to city wide learning sessions
- barista training and much more
We'll also provide you with a Toast Love Coffee apron.
“We're bringing the hugely diverse community of Harehills together by offering them a community space that is inclusive, safe and buzzing with activity.”
Organised by Natalie Tharraleos
I've lived in Harehills over 30 years working with communities and have a passion for helping people. I'm the Volunteer Co-ordinator at Toast Love Coffee and a Time to Shine Outreach Worker with people aged over 50.