Are you going?
Date and time
Every Tuesday until the end of March
Every Tuesday2pm to 3.30pm
Come along and:
- get advice and support on keeping well and warm during winter
- meet others
- enjoy a free hot and healthy meal and drink provided at our social lunch club
- hear activities and guest speakers
This is a free event open to anyone feeling the cold but particularly those who are vulnerable in cold weather.
Families are welcome.
- Use of a community space
- Provides a chance to socialise and make new friends from the local area
- Supports the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities
- Helps people reach their full potential by developing their skills
- Run by volunteers
- Supports the local economy