Starting with a fun group warm up, runners are placed into groups depending on ability (ranging from complete beginners to 5k runners).
A run or walk session is then completed along a set 2.5k route.
The session includes teaching points on how to:
- warm up
- cool down
We offer optional homework for our runners, which if completed, means runners can progress to the next level.
If runners attend every session and complete all homework, we expect them to complete their first 5k in 9 weeks.
- Use of a community space
- Helps people come together to improve a local outdoor space
- Helps people come together to improve a local indoor space
- People pay what they can afford
- Provides a chance to socialise and make new friends from the local area
- Supports the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities
- Helps people reach their full potential by developing their skills
- Run by volunteers