Join our group and learn how to Morris dance.
We welcome adults of any age and any ability.
The Morris dancing tradition has a long and exciting history in this country dating back 500 years or more.
Manchester Morris dancers learn and dance 'Cotswold' Morris and North West clog dancing.
We currently have about 20 members and 6 musicians playing a variety of instruments to accompany our dances.
We perform during the summer around Greater Manchester, the UK and abroad.
- Use of a community space
- Helps people come together to improve a local indoor space
- Provides a chance to socialise and make new friends from the local area
- Supports the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities
- Helps people reach their full potential by developing their skills
- Run by volunteers
- Supports the local economy
- Supports tradition