Learn how to cook at our a fun and friendly 5 week cookery course.
- learn how to cook healthy, nutritious meals
- meet new people
- gain essential cookery skills
This is aimed at older men who may:
- be recently bereaved
- have caring responsibilities
- be lonely and isolated
- have never really learned to cook
- live alone and don't have the skills to cook healthy nutritious meals from scratch
There will also be information on the benefits of physical activity, quitting smoking, limiting alcohol, NHS Health Checks and cancer screening.
You must phone or email to book a place on the course.
- Use of a community space
- Provides a chance to socialise and make new friends from the local area
- Supports the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities
- Helps people reach their full potential by developing their skills
- Over 50s