Are you going?
Date and time
Every Friday7.30pm to 8.30pm
Macclesfield Seal Swimming club is for people of all ages with any disability.
- The session provides a safe environment for people to have fun in the water
- Some of our members go on to achieve ASA swimming certificates
- Our volunteers are aged between 14 and 80 who assist members in the water and with equipment
- Some volunteers are working towards their Duke of Edinburgh award
- Use of a community space
- Helps people come together to improve a local indoor space
- Provides a chance to socialise and make new friends from the local area
- Supports the mental or physical health of a community through wellbeing activities
- Helps people reach their full potential by developing their skills
- Run by volunteers